Sunday, January 3, 2016

Foundation. Found.

My girlfriends: I would now like to help you get started on redeeming yourselves from my "Natural Schmatural" rant (refer to link below).

http://beautyschmooze.blogspot.co.il/2015/12/natural-schmatural-lets-talk-foundation.html?m=1

Temptalia.com is my go-to resource to review just about any cosmetic product available in North America and beyond. I'm on it ALL THE TIME...for a friend. Ahem.

I feel you judging me again. Yes, even across the Atlantic.

Getting back to business, I've bequeathed possibly the best cyber tool ever created to assist you in selecting either inter-brand shade matching or to find your (oy vey-this is hard to kvetch out) very first foundation. Please ignore my obnoxious cyber-wincing.  Ok, enough schmoozing, more perusing.


http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix

P.S. I'd appreciate some feedback about this foundation-finding tool. Hint: leave a comment in said area of blog.

Have a complexionally-blessed and bright day.













No comments:

Post a Comment