Monday, February 22, 2016

Shayna Punim

I know it's been a while my lady friends, but please don't make like you forgot me.
I could not help but post these pics of this gorgeous bat-mitzvah mama I had the privilege of ungepatchking today (you'll remember I like to invent verbs).  But genuinely from the inside out, it was a geshmak pleasure working with Dena.
And she gave me free reign!
It was like having your herring and eating your kichel too.
Her daughters, with whom I also got to work, were so gracious, polite and spoke so sweetly to each other. Just when you thought sweet kids were an extinct species...
A beautiful and fabulous experience all around. Hope she gets bat-mitzvahed again next week.
P.S. An excellent beautyschmooze student as well. Dena's eyebrows were perfection upon arrival. Kudos to Rut at the place formerly known as "Epilogic"

No comments:

Post a Comment