Monday, December 28, 2015

Eyeshadow Palette Review- Gade

Although this Israeli company spells its name a little funny, I have been impressed with a number of their products.  Please note logo on the outer box (fig. C) which is NOT a "J". It's a very fancy " G" that has prostrated itself over the other letters. My being blonde (natural and/or otherwise) required an explanation of said logo. In Hebrew, no less.

I was overall pleased with this cute palette that comes with a mirror (I never complain when they add this feature). I believe the description "matte" is getting a bit carried away. It does contain some subtle shimmer as evidenced by fig. A- my left eye.  Pigmentation was more gezundt in the darker shadows. The light ones were a bit "meh"and chalky, but not "feh".

The colors blended pretty well, not buttah, but acceptable.  I did appreciate the range of cool and warm neutrals so there's something for everybody. 

Thank you to my Superpharm lady friends for pointing me towards this sweet and useful palette.

1 comment: